Best-in-Class for Measuring All Aspects of CMYK in the Pressroom
As a member of the eXact family of handheld color measurement instruments, the eXact Basic Plus is specifically designed for CMYK jobs and press operators to compare production density measurements against stored standards with pass/fail indication. With these features, the eXact Basic Plus brings efficiency to pressroom operations with the ability to automatically detect color and patch type while also decreasing measurement times and improving accuracy.
Increased Job Productivity
- Reduces measurement times and improve accuracy with the ability to automatically detect color and patch type
Extensive Tool Set for Densitometric Color Control
- Verifies all aspects of density including ink trap, print contrast, and hue error for better control of the print process
Manage Business Growth
- Offers the choice of four different aperture sizes (1.5,2, 4, or 6 mm), providing operations the ability to measure across a range of applications
Rising Above the Rest
The eXact family offers a unique density and color measurement experience when compared to other products in the market through several differentiators:
- Protected Automated White Tile Calibration protects the instrument’s accuracy from press room dust at all times. Other instrument’s have exposed white tile calibration that could affect the instruments accuracy in press room environments.
- Consistency is key for brands. eXact has three measurement light sources compared to other instrument’s two. The three sources result in a truly ISO defined circumferential illumination that reduces variation resulting from angular rotation on media with any texture like uncoated stocks or digitally printed media that may have directional printing effects.
- eXact provides the most versatile aperture set. You can meet different workflows needs and patch sizes when compared to other instruments: 1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm, & 6mm. eXact’s 2mm spot size is the most popular by capturing a sufficient number of printed dots but enables good measurement of 3mm patches.
- Lastly, X-Rite provides an end-to-end color management experience with software integration for ink formulation and quality control while providing global service offerings that reduce the risk of workflow downtime.
THÔNG SỐ KĨ THUẬT
|APERTURE||1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm, 6mm|
|BATTERY||Lithium Ion, 7.4VDC, 2200mAh|
|CALIBRATION||Automatic on integrated white reference|
|COMMUNICATION INTERFACE||USB 2.0; Bluetooth (optional) – Class II|
|DENSITY RANGE||0.0 D – 3.0 D|
|DIMENSIONS (LENGTH, WIDTH, HEIGHT)||18 cm x 7.8 cm x 7.6 cm7.1″ x 3.1″ x 3.0″|
|EMBEDDED NETPROFILER SUPPORT||No|
|HUMIDITY||30 to 85% RH (non-condensing)|
|INDUSTRY STANDARDS||ISO 5-4:2009(E), ISO 13655:2009|
|INSTRUMENT DISPLAY||Color touch-screen, 320 x 240 pixels|
|LANGUAGES SUPPORTED||Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese|
|LIGHT SOURCE||Gas filled tungsten (illuminant type A) and UV LED|
|MEASUREMENT CONDITIONS||M0, M1 (part 1), M1 (part 2) , M2, M3; also available in Xp variant for flexible packaging substrates|
|MEASUREMENT GEOMETRY||45°/0° ring illumination optics, ISO 5-4:2009(E)|
|MEASUREMENT TIME||< 1 sec|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE||10°C to 35°C50°F to 95°F|
|PASS / FAIL||Yes|
|SHORT TERM REPEATABILITY – DENSITY||“+/- 0.01 D for CMYK (Status E or Status T measurements, maximum error compared to mean value of 10 measurements every 5 seconds at 2.0 D except for M3 Yellow at 1.7 D)”|
|SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KIT||Yes|
|SPECTRAL ANALYZER||DRS spectral engine|
|SPECTRAL INTERVAL||10 nm|
|SPECTRAL RANGE||400 nm to 700 nm|
|STANDARDS||More than 20’000 standards (incl. data for all M modes)|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20° to 50°C-4° to 122°F|
|WEIGHT||700 g1.6 lbs.|
|WHAT’S INCLUDED?||USB cable, power supply, CD with software and documentation, docking/charging station, quick start guide, carrying case, device certificate|